Hotel on rue du Bac, Paris
How to get here
The Hotel Bac St-Germain is located at 66 rue du Bac in the 7th arrondissement of Paris. It is situated at the heart of the capital, on the Left Bank. It can be reached easily by metro (the Rue du Bac station is 100m from the hotel), by car (there is a public car park 190 m away) or by bus. Thanks to our outstanding location, you will be just a few minutes away from the Musée d'Orsay, the Louvre Museum Montparnasse station, the Porte de Versailles exhibition park and many more attractions.
- Orly airport
- Charles de Gaulle airport
Take the direct bus from Roissy/Charles De Gaulle airport or Orly airport and get off at Montparnasse
- Line 12: Rue du Bac station, 100m from the hotel
- Line 69 Direction Eiffel Tower and Musée du Quai Branly
- Line 94 Direction Montparnasse station (gare Montparnasse)
- Line 63 Direction Fashion and Design Museum (Musée de la Mode et du Design), Museum of Architecture (Musee de l'Architecture), Museum of Mankind (Musée de l'Homme), Palais de Tokyo, Jardin des Plantes, gare de Lyon.
- The hotel is 3 minutes from the Bac Montalembert public car park: roofed, secure, pay parking (€40 /24h)